Colibri wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:57 pm
nts007 wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:21 pm
Someone cashed in on the psc deal!!
Hell yeah! I would've been a fool not too at almost half-price.
I've got the Synergy HD steering on the way as well.
I'll be putting it all in sometime soon in April, now that were getting into warmer weather.
November/December of last year the sector-shaft bearing finally decided to bugger-off and apparently it's taken the seal with it, as my truck's been marking it's territory. Can't really complain, the OEM box made it to ~110,000 miles without issue, living all of it's life with oversized tires. Suprisingly, the original factory "Y"-type steering linkage is still tight. I wasn't originally planning to go with hydro-assist, but now that I've got soft, grippy 37's I figured that hydro is the best and cheapest option in the long-run, especially with off-road use, as the ram should take alot of stress off of the box. I hate loose/sloppy steering.
olyelr wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:51 am
How’s the onboard air setup going?!
Sorry it's been so long, but the OBA is in and working great! I've got the ARB CKMTA12 compressor mounted under my bed with a VIAIR 2.5gallon air-tank. I've got to pull the compressor to paint the mount's that I made, so I'll be taking some pictures and have a write-up posted soon.
2007 DODGE POWER WAGON:
5.7L Hemi V8/Auto, Quad Cab, Flame Red
- Spintech Super Pro Street 9000 Muffler, Electronic Exhaust Cutout, Transgo Shift-Kit
- COOPER S/T MAXX(37x12.5R17), Carli High Clearance Control Arms, Carli HD Ball-joints
- Aluminess Front Bumper, Back Rack w/ Side-rails, Truxedo LoPro QT Tonneau Cover
- JW Speaker TS4000 Driving Lights, Grote 30" LED Off-road Light Bar, Bosch Compact 100 Fog Lights
2004 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE OVERLAND:
4.7L High Output PowerTech V8, Quadra-Drive, Inferno Red
- OME HD 1.5" Lift Coil Springs, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, JKS HD Trackbar, Core4x4 Tier4 Control Arms
- Nokian Hakkapeliitta 9 SUV(245/70R17) Winter Tires, 3" Exhaust w/ Magnaflow Cats/Y-Pipe & Muffler
- JW Speaker TS4000 Driving Lights, Hella 350 LED Wide Beam Light Bar
1998 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE 5.9 LIMITED:
5.9L Magnum R/T V8, Quadra-Trac, Deep Slate Black
- H&R Sport Progressive Springs w/spacers(Stock height), Bilstein 4600 Shocks, OEM Euro Headlamps
- Doug Thorley Tri-Y Long-tube headers, MOPAR M1 Intake, BBK Power Plus twin 52mm Throttle Body
[My Flickr] - [Power Wagon Build Thread]
“The death-knell of the republic had rung as soon as the active power became lodged in the hands of those who sought, not to do justice to all citizens, rich and poor alike, but to stand for one special class and for its interests as opposed to the interests of others.” ~ Theodore Roosevelt