"Frankenwagon" short and sweet.

Start your thread and show everyone your build out.
Reloaderguy
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2016

Re:

Post by Reloaderguy » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:14 am

When are you going to do a linked rear with coilovers?

FirerescuePW
1000_Posts
1000_Posts

Re: "Saggin wagon" short and sweet.

Post by FirerescuePW » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:37 pm

At the rate he makes changes? September.
'05 Mineral Gray Power Wagon QC #1005

WINCH MOB PROUD!

SuperChips FlashPaq; DT ProFab Steering Brace; 08.5 Steering linkage (twice); Toyo Open Country M/T 35/12.50x17; Carli front diff guard; Rockcrusher rear diff cover; White Knuckle Offroad Rock Rails; Carli 3"coils, track bar, and High Clearance Control Arms; Carli King 2.5" Remote Resi Shocks; Reflex spray-in liner; Extang Trifecta tonneau cover; Pop Lock electric tailgate lock (OOS); Tekonsha Prodigy brake control; LEDS & Strobes & Siren; Winch TPS Bypass; Warn Wireless Remote; Dog hair, and a BIG Wish List!

Pit Slave
Vendor
Vendor
Location: Sandy, Utah.. Moab, Jersey, Space Station, Baja.....

Re: "Frankenwagon" short and sweet.

Post by Pit Slave » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:25 pm

2wagons1driveway wrote:Hahahaha exactly. Can an admin change this title to frankenwagon? Hahaha
:/

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Nothing's more dead than a horse in a glue bottle.Image

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation.
One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
John Adams - 1826

I guess you could say I'm a bit off center.....:D

2wagons1driveway
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by 2wagons1driveway » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:26 pm

Haha thanks man! Hey Tim a bit of bent tube?!?! And it's in the wrong spot as we discussed already haha but hey it's dropping out okay but some stuff has to be cut and moved "probably"
I'm referring to the bent pipe from
The rear mount up to the main cage beside the shock unfortunately the shock angle and the bypass tube looks like it's going to contact at full bump or before so that will
Probably have to be cut out and a new section made that being said all in all everything looks better with some shock angle etc! ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from Canada
if guns kill people
pencils mispell words
cars make people drive drunk
and spoons made rosie o'donnel fat

"The one thing you realize when you aquire your trade standard is you realistically don't know Anything"

Pit Slave
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Pit Slave » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:18 am

Since Lee is a little too busy to be on here with an update, I'll just leave this bit here....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKO_YJEAwcK/

John Adams - 1826

azracer
1000_Posts
1000_Posts

Re:

Post by azracer » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:54 am

Check your park brake cable and locker as well as ABS wires for being stressed and needing to be extended or rerouted. Also check drive shaft clearance at the skid plate cross brace. I had issues with my wires, park brake cable and drive shaft hitting the cross brace.
My build 2009 3G
http://forum.powerwagonregistry.org/vie ... =13&t=2305

Beginners reading list:
1) Quigley’s Anglo-American Establishment – 354 pages http://www.carrollquigley.net/pdf/the_a ... shment.pdf
2) Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution by Antony C. Sutton 165 pages https://www.voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Sut ... tion-5.pdf
3) Wall Street & the Rise of Hitler by Antony C. Sutton 148 pages https://www.voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Sut ... Hitler.pdf
4) Wall Street and FDR by Antony C. Sutton 177 pages http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2007/02/125049.pdf
5) Dishonest Money by Joseph Plummer 175 pages http://joeplummer.com/dishonest-money.html
6) None Dare Call it Conspiracy by Gary Allen 197 pages http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/libra ... y_1971.pdf
David Rockefeller: Memoirs (The story of traitors)
http://www.devvy.com/pdf/2006_November/ ... rnment.pdf

2wagons1driveway
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by 2wagons1driveway » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:29 pm

azracer wrote:Check your park brake cable and locker as well as ABS wires for being stressed and needing to be extended or rerouted. Also check drive shaft clearance at the skid plate cross brace. I had issues with my wires, park brake cable and drive shaft hitting the cross brace.
because I'm a 6" lift already a lot of that stuff had already been clearanced years ago right cause I previously had about 13" of wheel travel and now I'm around 20" but a lot more up travel than before (approx 3") so a lot is all good that being said with that much travel we got to watch for weird one off shit! Lol I'm posting some videos of testing newest bed cage design! ImageImageImageImageImagehttps://vimeo.com/182802391 and FYI it rides like a fuckin fake titty hahaha just great

Sent from Canada
if guns kill people
pencils mispell words

"The one thing you realize when you aquire your trade standard is you realistically don't know Anything"

nts007
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2008

Re:

Post by nts007 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:53 am

Your driver side taillight busted up a bit. Is there a story for that one too?
08 ctd--mini max--thuren 3" coils and LT Leaves--4.56 gears and lockers in pw axles--some lights--afe intake system--bd super b turbo--Banks w/m Injection--Dynatrac Balljoints--king 2.5"s--37" Hankook Dynapro MT--DOR Long arms--Custom emf track bar--Manual T-case swap--Full PW Under armor--PSC Hydro Assist and so much more

2wagons1driveway
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by 2wagons1driveway » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:29 pm

nts007 wrote:Your driver side taillight busted up a bit. Is there a story for that one too?
yes lol went out with the local
Pre runners club and I was behind leader on a hard charge... Missed a turn that wasn't called out that was 75* and slopped to the downwards left... And it was a right then... So hitting that fresh gravel at 120kmh my rear end locked up and I said fuck it I'll ride it out so turned into the ditch then just kinda gently slid into a fence after sliding for 70' sideways .... Tail light only broke when I put truck into reverse lol

Sent from Canada
if guns kill people
pencils mispell words

Pit Slave
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Pit Slave » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:43 pm

2wagons1driveway wrote:
nts007 wrote:Your driver side taillight busted up a bit. Is there a story for that one too?
Pre runners club and I was behind leader on a hard charge... Missed a turn that wasn't called out that was 75* and slopped to the downwards left... And it was a right then... So hitting that fresh gravel at 120kmh my rear end locked up and I said fuck it I'll ride it out so turned into the ditch then just kinda gently slid into a fence after sliding for 70' sideways .... Tail light only broke when I put truck into reverse lol

Sent from Canada
Hahaha, now I know you have the same luck as me. Stupid fence post took out my tail light after backing up into it. What made it worse the truck was still brand new when I did it. Now I'm like whatever. lol

John Adams - 1826

2wagons1driveway
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by 2wagons1driveway » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:16 am

Pit Slave wrote:
2wagons1driveway wrote:

Sent from Canada
Hahaha, now I know you have the same luck as me. Stupid fence post took out my tail light after backing up into it. What made it worse the truck was still brand new when I did it. Now I'm like whatever. lol

lol exactly at this point eff it. I enjoy the truck too much to worry about little stuff

Sent from Canada
if guns kill people
pencils mispell words

azracer
1000_Posts
1000_Posts

Re:

Post by azracer » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:58 am

Ummm! Like the truss! You need a cab cage asap! You have moved into an entirely new level!
My build 2009 3G
http://forum.powerwagonregistry.org/vie ... =13&t=2305

Beginners reading list:
1) Quigley’s Anglo-American Establishment – 354 pages http://www.carrollquigley.net/pdf/the_a ... shment.pdf
2) Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution by Antony C. Sutton 165 pages https://www.voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Sut ... tion-5.pdf
3) Wall Street & the Rise of Hitler by Antony C. Sutton 148 pages https://www.voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Sut ... Hitler.pdf
4) Wall Street and FDR by Antony C. Sutton 177 pages http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2007/02/125049.pdf
5) Dishonest Money by Joseph Plummer 175 pages http://joeplummer.com/dishonest-money.html
6) None Dare Call it Conspiracy by Gary Allen 197 pages http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/libra ... y_1971.pdf
David Rockefeller: Memoirs (The story of traitors)
http://www.devvy.com/pdf/2006_November/ ... rnment.pdf

2wagons1driveway
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by 2wagons1driveway » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:08 pm

azracer wrote:Ummm! Like the truss! You need a cab cage asap! You have moved into an entirely new level!
I don't think I'm going to do one anytime soon. When someone makes a nice WIY kit I would think about it but honestly I'll just pick my lines a bit better and remember I'm
Not in a trophy truck

Sent from Canada
if guns kill people
pencils mispell words

NovA ProspekT
50_Posts
50_Posts
Model Year: 2007

Re:

Post by NovA ProspekT » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:56 pm

2wagons1driveway wrote:
azracer wrote:Ummm! Like the truss! You need a cab cage asap! You have moved into an entirely new level!
I don't think I'm going to do one anytime soon. When someone makes a nice WIY kit I would think about it but honestly I'll just pick my lines a bit better and remember I'm
Not in a trophy truck yet

Sent from Canada
Fixed it for you.

You're trucks just about at that point. :rockon:
2007 DODGE POWER WAGON: 5.7L Hemi V8/Auto, Quad Cab, Flame Red
- Spintech Super Pro Street 9000 Muffler, Electronic Exhaust Cutout, Transgo Shift-Kit
- COOPER S/T MAXX(37x12.5R17), Carli High Clearance Control Arms, Carli HD Ball-joints
- Aluminess Front Bumper, Back Rack w/ Side-rails, Truxedo LoPro QT Tonneau Cover
- JW Speaker TS4000 Driving Lights, Grote 30" LED Off-road Light Bar, Bosch Compact 100 Fog Lights
2004 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE OVERLAND: 4.7L High Output PowerTech V8, Quadra-Drive, Inferno Red
- OME HD 1.5" Lift Coil Springs, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, JKS HD Trackbar, Core4x4 Tier4 Control Arms
- Nokian Hakkapeliitta 9 SUV(245/70R17) Winter Tires, 3" Exhaust w/ Magnaflow Cats/Y-Pipe & Muffler
- JW Speaker TS4000 Driving Lights, Hella 350 LED Wide Beam Light Bar
1998 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE 5.9 LIMITED: 5.9L Magnum R/T V8, Quadra-Trac, Deep Slate Black
- H&R Sport Progressive Springs w/spacers(Stock height), Bilstein 4600 Shocks, OEM Euro Headlamps
- Doug Thorley Tri-Y Long-tube headers, MOPAR M1 Intake, BBK Power Plus twin 52mm Throttle Body
[My Flickr] - [Power Wagon Build Thread]
“The death-knell of the republic had rung as soon as the active power became lodged in the hands of those who sought, not to do justice to all citizens, rich and poor alike, but to stand for one special class and for its interests as opposed to the interests of others.” ~ Theodore Roosevelt

2wagons1driveway
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by 2wagons1driveway » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:12 pm

Lol ya it's pretty fun right now and I'm holding back on super charging it because that would push it alittle over the edge I mean it is what it is it doesn't like to stop or turn now so fuck it would be gnarly with another 150hp hahha ImageImageImageImageImage I really like the d ring mounts they mean business they are massive and doubled up. I am adding a winch fairlead brace plate out of 1/4" between the frame horns to increase the strength and side to side load it may experience during winching at the extremes. I will probably leave the light mount open to access the winch fairlead and block heater etc.
if guns kill people
pencils mispell words

Colibri
1000_Posts
1000_Posts
Model Year: 2009

Re:

Post by Colibri » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:21 pm

Oh shit! So much win right there lee, your front end is going to look killer!!! :rockon:
Central Texas and Houston area
2009 5.7 auto quadcab
Carli 3” coils deaver leafs 3” kings with 4 tube bypass rear and fr/rr hydro bumps
Howe steering pump and gear with hydraulic ram assist
Custom tube bumpers and white knuckle sliders
Creative fab trussed axle. rem polished and cryoed 5.13 gears with arb lockers fr/rr
Sharadon stage 2 545rfe with 3000 stall edge converter
Lots of other stuff lol

2wagons1driveway
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by 2wagons1driveway » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:29 pm

ImageImageImage painted the bed cage and enjoying it this weekend a bit

Sent from Canada
if guns kill people
pencils mispell words

2wagons1driveway
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by 2wagons1driveway » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:29 pm

ImageImageImage painted the bed cage and enjoying it this weekend a bit

Sent from Canada
if guns kill people
pencils mispell words

2wagons1driveway
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by 2wagons1driveway » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:08 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage Thuren bumper on! Long process but mostly waiting for paint to dry and mocking up the fairlead and test fitting a few times! Easy only had to modify the fairlead slightly because the Thuren shackle mounts are ginormous!!!! This bumper is built so smart I love it. Honestly the cad design on it is phenomenal and the structural portion of it is great plus the welding is drop
Dead gorgeous super happy it's gracing my trucks front end now!

Sent from Canada
if guns kill people
pencils mispell words

2wagons1driveway
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by 2wagons1driveway » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:11 pm

Fender liners trimmed! Image

Sent from Canada
if guns kill people
pencils mispell words

NovA ProspekT
50_Posts
50_Posts
Model Year: 2007

Re:

Post by NovA ProspekT » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:58 pm

Meh, it looks OK...needs more clearance though... :rofl:

...but seriously, that's awesome..

Should be quite a difference in weight as well, eh?

Oh, and im sure you left room for an intercooler? You know, for the turbo's. :poke:
2007 DODGE POWER WAGON: 5.7L Hemi V8/Auto, Quad Cab, Flame Red
- Spintech Super Pro Street 9000 Muffler, Electronic Exhaust Cutout, Transgo Shift-Kit
- COOPER S/T MAXX(37x12.5R17), Carli High Clearance Control Arms, Carli HD Ball-joints
- Aluminess Front Bumper, Back Rack w/ Side-rails, Truxedo LoPro QT Tonneau Cover
- JW Speaker TS4000 Driving Lights, Grote 30" LED Off-road Light Bar, Bosch Compact 100 Fog Lights
2004 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE OVERLAND: 4.7L High Output PowerTech V8, Quadra-Drive, Inferno Red
- OME HD 1.5" Lift Coil Springs, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, JKS HD Trackbar, Core4x4 Tier4 Control Arms
- Nokian Hakkapeliitta 9 SUV(245/70R17) Winter Tires, 3" Exhaust w/ Magnaflow Cats/Y-Pipe & Muffler
- JW Speaker TS4000 Driving Lights, Hella 350 LED Wide Beam Light Bar
1998 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE 5.9 LIMITED: 5.9L Magnum R/T V8, Quadra-Trac, Deep Slate Black
- H&R Sport Progressive Springs w/spacers(Stock height), Bilstein 4600 Shocks, OEM Euro Headlamps
- Doug Thorley Tri-Y Long-tube headers, MOPAR M1 Intake, BBK Power Plus twin 52mm Throttle Body
[My Flickr] - [Power Wagon Build Thread]
“The death-knell of the republic had rung as soon as the active power became lodged in the hands of those who sought, not to do justice to all citizens, rich and poor alike, but to stand for one special class and for its interests as opposed to the interests of others.” ~ Theodore Roosevelt

2wagons1driveway
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by 2wagons1driveway » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:36 am

NovA ProspekT wrote:Meh, it looks OK...needs more clearance though... :rofl:

...but seriously, that's awesome..

Should be quite a difference in weight as well, eh?

Oh, and im sure you left room for an intercooler? You know, for the turbo's. :poke:
haha There's a bit of room there?!?! Image ha not really. And there is about 80-100lbs diff I think.

Sent from Canada
if guns kill people
pencils mispell words

2wagons1driveway
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by 2wagons1driveway » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:35 pm

https://vimeo.com/195141229 got some boogie time in with the frankenwagon a few weeks ago. Taking atv whoops like a champ. https://vimeo.com/195141385

Sent from Canada
if guns kill people
pencils mispell words

Powerwagonmark
50_Posts
50_Posts
Model Year: 2008

Re:

Post by Powerwagonmark » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:18 am

Are you in Ontario??
2008 Dodge POWER WAGON
Power Wagon= 12000lb Warn winch, Electronic Disconnecting Swaybar, Front and rear lockers, 4.56 gears

Upgrades= BDS 4" long arm lift, JBA Shorty headers, Custom MBRP Y-Pipe, MBRP Custom exhaust, Stainless Steel front and rear brake lines, Thuren Adjustable track bar with Fox Racing Steering Stabilizer, Thuren/Atlas custom leafs, Thuren 6" Coil Springs, Thuren Adjustable Shackles, Redhead steering box, Carli front diff guard, Airflow Snorkel, Vent Tubes Extended, Custom Rock Rails(made by me), Custom rear tube bumper(made by me), Rockcrusher rear diff guard, Bushwacker pocket flares, Trimmed fenders, DT Profab Steering Box Brace, Borgeson steering shaft, 1 Ton Tranny cooler, Mickey Thompson 17x9 Sidebiter Wheels, Pitbull Rockers 37x12.5x17, Road Armour front bumper trimmed for extra clearance with lightbar and 4 KC lights and 4 Piaa's, Procomp Explorer Lights mounted on backrack, Wireless winch remote, Tints, clear cab lights, WeatherTech Floor Mats, HighLift Jack, Tool box, RBP gas cover(piece of junk). Line-xed from head to toe. More straps, shackles and pulleys than I actually need.

2wagons1driveway
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by 2wagons1driveway » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:55 pm

Powerwagonmark wrote:Are you in Ontario??
hey man sorry I'm from Ontario I live in Edmonton now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
if guns kill people
pencils mispell words