Any Colorado run interests?

Wheeling trips, camping trips, meet-ups, a night out boozing, etc.
jpbrazill
Model Year: 2006

Any Colorado run interests?

Post by jpbrazill » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:12 pm

Are there any CO members that would want to run some trails out here? Im brand new to being a PW owner and would be interested in a trail run with some members. Any takers?
2017 Power Wagon: Granite Crystal: Rambox: 35s, res chop, N-Fab Steps: Deezee tailgate assist: airhorn delete: AVS vent visors:

Aurora, Colorado

Mule
500_Posts
500_Posts

Re: Any Colorado run interests?

Post by Mule » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:43 pm

I need to get back out on the trails, get my ass back in shape before race season...
....truck's staying in the driveway though. :thppt:

Couple trips to the mountains coming up in a month or so... radio/microwave/router/battery installs and repairs, snowmo-related dealer open-houses...

JCast
Model Year: 2014

Post by JCast » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:39 am

I see other power wagons in the aurora area all the time but never in he mountains. I would be interested for sure!

jpbrazill

Post by jpbrazill » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:26 am

Jcast, what year/color is yours?
2017 Power Wagon: Granite Crystal: Rambox: 35s, res chop, N-Fab Steps: Deezee tailgate assist: airhorn delete: AVS vent visors:

Aurora, Colorado

ghaugo
50_Posts
50_Posts
Model Year: 2012

Post by ghaugo » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:29 pm

Let me know if you guys plan to get together. I am up in Loveland, and I would like to do some wheelin with some other PW owners. Did some decent trails this year when I was hunting. Just changed my diff fluids on front and back this weekend. I am waiting for some diff guards that I ordered this weekend too. Jpbrazill, I got your message on the Welcome Thread, and I sent a PM, but maybe I didn't do it right. I am up for getting together some time. Hope your deployment went well.

Mule, I was up in Steamboat during hunting season, but I wasn't up there for the powersports day when you were there. I would love to see your guys trucks to see what stuff you have done. I am still loving mine, but I have some more plans....just not enough dough to make them all happen right now!
2012 Power Wagon
Frame-welded Aluminess Rock Sliders, Kenda Klever RT (35/12.50R17), ARE Z-Series Topper, DeeZee Tailgate Assist, Husky X-act Contour Mats, Purple Cranium Diff Covers Front and Rear, Dodge Offroad Steering Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Thuren Short Arms, Thuren Fox 2.0 Remote Reservoir Shocks, Airlifter Ultimate 5000 airbags, Daystar Cradles, High Country Customs Bumper, Dynatrac ball joints, WWSP HD Towing Valve Body, PML Transmission pan, Thuren XD Swaybar Links, Thuren XS front coils, Abel Components Full Swaybar Bypass, All AMSOIL fluids from Code4Synthetics.com

ghaugo
50_Posts
50_Posts
Model Year: 2012

Post by ghaugo » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:40 pm

Here is a photo from our elk hunting. No elk, but did some good wheelin'. This was the end of the trail on Bears Ears Peak. I went down the trail on the back side of this the next morning and got stuck coming back up. Good thing for the winch. The other trucks in our group waited on the top of the trail and asked me to go down the trail to scout. They knew the PW was up to the task. First time I have experienced axle wrap. Snow got too deep, but once I got going, I was able to make it out.
Attachments
IMG_1423.jpg
2012 Power Wagon
Frame-welded Aluminess Rock Sliders, Kenda Klever RT (35/12.50R17), ARE Z-Series Topper, DeeZee Tailgate Assist, Husky X-act Contour Mats, Purple Cranium Diff Covers Front and Rear, Dodge Offroad Steering Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Thuren Short Arms, Thuren Fox 2.0 Remote Reservoir Shocks, Airlifter Ultimate 5000 airbags, Daystar Cradles, High Country Customs Bumper, Dynatrac ball joints, WWSP HD Towing Valve Body, PML Transmission pan, Thuren XD Swaybar Links, Thuren XS front coils, Abel Components Full Swaybar Bypass, All AMSOIL fluids from Code4Synthetics.com

jpbrazill

Post by jpbrazill » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:26 pm

Ghaugo, sorry partner, no PM recieved. Try to send it again.

Aurora, Colorado

gun45boat
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by gun45boat » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:57 pm

I will be doing the Alpine loop after the Moab Rally Most likely with be in Silverton at the head of the trail by May 12th-19th

OffroadTreks
Model Year: 2015

Post by OffroadTreks » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:24 pm

That is going to be all snow May 12th.
2015 Power Wagon Laramie - "ROCKLANDER"
-------
[Build Thread] [Instagram] [Youtube]
------
Full-Size Off-Road Events & Overland Adventures

gun45boat
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by gun45boat » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:56 am

Most likely. still had a blast with the snowmobiles we rented last trip.

Hodgepodge
50_Posts
50_Posts
Model Year: 2014

Post by Hodgepodge » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:44 pm

I will be in Steamboat for the World Series (son plays elite baseball) the end of July.
Hodgepodge, Klein, Texas
Retired USAF, Huntin/Fishin guide
Owner operator at HookinUpVeteran's
2016 RAM PowerWagon
37” Toyo Open Country MTs
Amp side steps