Any Colorado run interests?

Wheeling trips, camping trips, meet-ups etc.
jpbrazill
Model Year: 2006

Any Colorado run interests?

Post by jpbrazill » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:12 pm

Are there any CO members that would want to run some trails out here? Im brand new to being a PW owner and would be interested in a trail run with some members. Any takers?

Mule
250_Posts
250_Posts

Re: Any Colorado run interests?

Post by Mule » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:43 pm

I need to get back out on the trails, get my ass back in shape before race season...
....truck's staying in the driveway though. :thppt:

Couple trips to the mountains coming up in a month or so... radio/microwave/router/battery installs and repairs, snowmo-related dealer open-houses...

JCast
Model Year: 2014

Post by JCast » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:39 am

I see other power wagons in the aurora area all the time but never in he mountains. I would be interested for sure!

jpbrazill

Post by jpbrazill » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:26 am

Jcast, what year/color is yours?

ghaugo
Model Year: 2012

Post by ghaugo » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:29 pm

Let me know if you guys plan to get together. I am up in Loveland, and I would like to do some wheelin with some other PW owners. Did some decent trails this year when I was hunting. Just changed my diff fluids on front and back this weekend. I am waiting for some diff guards that I ordered this weekend too. Jpbrazill, I got your message on the Welcome Thread, and I sent a PM, but maybe I didn't do it right. I am up for getting together some time. Hope your deployment went well.

Mule, I was up in Steamboat during hunting season, but I wasn't up there for the powersports day when you were there. I would love to see your guys trucks to see what stuff you have done. I am still loving mine, but I have some more plans....just not enough dough to make them all happen right now!
2012 Power Wagon
Aluminess Rock Sliders, K&N Drop in Filter, ARE Z-Series Topper, FilterMag GP101 (front and rear diffs), DeeZee Tailgate Assist, Skanda Kryptec Typhoon seat covers, Husky X-act Contour Mats,

ghaugo
Model Year: 2012

Post by ghaugo » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:40 pm

Here is a photo from our elk hunting. No elk, but did some good wheelin'. This was the end of the trail on Bears Ears Peak. I went down the trail on the back side of this the next morning and got stuck coming back up. Good thing for the winch. The other trucks in our group waited on the top of the trail and asked me to go down the trail to scout. They knew the PW was up to the task. First time I have experienced axle wrap. Snow got too deep, but once I got going, I was able to make it out.
Attachments
IMG_1423.jpg
2012 Power Wagon
Aluminess Rock Sliders, K&N Drop in Filter, ARE Z-Series Topper, FilterMag GP101 (front and rear diffs), DeeZee Tailgate Assist, Skanda Kryptec Typhoon seat covers, Husky X-act Contour Mats,

jpbrazill

Post by jpbrazill » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:26 pm

Ghaugo, sorry partner, no PM recieved. Try to send it again.