Board index General Get Togethers (GTGs)

Wheeling trips, camping trips, meet-ups etc.

Re: Rausch Creek 2016

Postby AceMan » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:44 am

Yea, I didn't want to day much. Her condition isn't getting any better. It's messed up.

Well, I hope I can get to keep my stay for me and Leah in your Condo on Wheels back, Russ! She said she wanted to go again to show me up on the trails! I thought Peter didn't mind sleeping in a tent! Jeez, miss one trip and lose my spot!

As for Jeanne, she's still in the hospital. Possible release today, but I'm not sure.

I'll check out the videos and see what I missed!
AceMan
Site Admin

Postby TonkaPW » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:16 pm

Russ where did you post the videos? :poke:
2012 Power Wagon
White Knuckle Rock rails
2" lift
35" Duratracks
Thuren control arms
TonkaPW
250_Posts

Postby RustyPW » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:19 pm

In the main Video thread in the general section. Have the Garmin video's posted. Working on the Gopro video's now.
PWOC #53
2008 POWER WAGON RC
Mods to the PW; Nerffed Mopar RockRails, Wheel Well Liners, Bushwacker Pocket Fender Flairs, Garvmin dezl 560LMT GPS, Power Wagon Winch Kit, Line X Ultra Bed Liner, PIAA Headlight Bulbs, PIAA 580 Driving Lights (135 watt), PIAA 520 Fog Lights (135 watt), PIAA 520 ATP Off-Road Lights (135 watt), Locker Bypass, Modifed Rockcrusher Diff Covers, Mopar Utility Bed Rails and Tool Box, Warn Winch Wireless Remote Control, "el-cheapo" Inclinometer, Airaid CAI, Winch TPS Bypass, 35" Toyo's, Mopar Spare Tire Lock, 'T' Steering Linkage, Modifed PSC Steering Brace, P3 Brake Controller, Modifed Fusion "mall crawler" rear bumper , PIAA 1500 Back-Up Lights, 1Ton HEMI Tranny Cooler, Leer 100XR Bed Cap, Factory Tow Mirrors, CenterLine Rims 17x9-5.25 BS, Mag-Hytec Tranny Pan, AutoMeter Gauges, PSC Extreme Hydro Assist Steering, Carli Track Bar, Carli Ball-Joints, Dynatrac FreeSpin Hubs, Snorkel, RCV Axles, EBC Pads & Rotors, Aluminess Front Bumper, BIG Pul-Pal, 60" Extreme Hi-lift Jack, and more riggin' equipment, Carli Long Travel Air Bags, Bilstein 7100 Shocks - Carli Valving, MORE STUFF COMIN'.

Moab '10, '12, '14.
Rausch Creek Spring-Fall '11, Spring '12, Summer '13, Summer '14, Summer '15, Summer '16, Summer '17,
Russ NRA Benefactor Member
RustyPW
2000_Posts

Postby AceMan » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:53 pm

AceMan wrote:Yea, I didn't want to day much. Her condition isn't getting any better. It's messed up.

Well, I hope I can get to keep my stay for me and Leah in your Condo on Wheels back, Russ! She said she wanted to go again to show me up on the trails! I thought Peter didn't mind sleeping in a tent! Jeez, miss one trip and lose my spot!

As for Jeanne, she's still in the hospital. Possible release today, but I'm not sure.

I'll check out the videos and see what I missed!

She was finally released Friday night and is home now!. What an ordeal this past week was.
AceMan
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Get Togethers (GTGs)