Alberta get together #3

Wheeling trips, camping trips, meet-ups, a night out boozing, etc.
khicks
Model Year: 2014

Re: Alberta get together #3

Post by khicks » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:04 pm

Was a super fun day with amazing scenery and even better group of guys

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2wagons1driveway
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by 2wagons1driveway » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:21 am

Graveltravels wrote:We got really fortunate this year. Usually that one would be buried under snow and ice this time of year, but we got spring here, unlike you poor buggers out east!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol it's ten degrees today ! I'm stoked to come out. Put some new additions on the wagon Image
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426512043.915591.jpg
painting it now

Sent from somewhere your not
if guns kill people
pencils mispell words
cars make people drive drunk
and spoons made rosie o'donnel fat

"The one thing you realize when you aquire your trade standard is you realistically don't know Anything"

nts007
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2008

Post by nts007 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:35 am

but that's white.... Don't paint your truck. Then nobody will be able to tell us apart
08 ctd--mini max--thuren 3" coils and LT Leaves--4.56 gears and lockers in pw axles--some lights--afe intake system--bd super b turbo--Banks w/m Injection--Dynatrac Balljoints--king 2.5"s--37" Hankook Dynapro MT--DOR Long arms--Custom emf track bar--Manual T-case swap--Full PW Under armor--PSC Hydro Assist and so much more

JBM Power Wagon
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by JBM Power Wagon » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:10 am

Looks like an awesome day!!!
Loving my 3/4 ton version of my old Jeep TJ!!!!!

2wagons1driveway
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by 2wagons1driveway » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:15 pm

nts007 wrote:but that's white.... Don't paint your truck. Then nobody will be able to tell us apart
lol
Noooo bed lining it actually not sure how it will turn out. Be a good home for my new spare aswell. Going to mount it vertical behind passenger rear seat under the new cap.

if guns kill people
pencils mispell words

"The one thing you realize when you aquire your trade standard is you realistically don't know Anything"

04Ram2500Hemi
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2012

Post by 04Ram2500Hemi » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:52 pm

Just out of curiosity would any of you Canadian brothers ever do a get together in Banff or Jasper? My family has a place in Bigfork (northern part of Flathead Lake) and Banff really isn't that far of a drive. I haven't been up in that area since I drove through on my way to Moose Camp 5 years ago, and I wouldn't mind seeing that area again some time.
Gone but Never Forgotten
2012 Ram Power Wagon: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=107
Truxedo Deuce Bed Cover with Bed Lights, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Custom Built Rock Rails Sprayed with Line-X, Front & Rear Bumper and Grill sprayed with Line-X, Husky Mud Flaps, Husky Floor Mats, Four VisionX Xmitter Low Pro Prime XP LED Light Bars Behind the Grill, LED Lights Mounted in the Rear Bumper, Heated Seats, Interior LED Lighting, NAV-TV, Camera Mounted in Front Grill, Custom Headache Rack, AEV Raised Air Intake, AEV Salta HD Wheels in Onyx, 285/75/17 Cooper Discoverer AT3

2wagons1driveway
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by 2wagons1driveway » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:06 pm

04Ram2500Hemi wrote:Just out of curiosity would any of you Canadian brothers ever do a get together in Banff or Jasper? My family has a place in Bigfork (northern part of Flathead Lake) and Banff really isn't that far of a drive. I haven't been up in that area since I drove through on my way to Moose Camp 5 years ago, and I wouldn't mind seeing that area again some time.
i want to see banff very bad! Deffinately is on my todo list for this year. Maybe a get together could be arranged for there!!

if guns kill people
pencils mispell words

Graveltravels
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by Graveltravels » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:46 pm

04Ram2500Hemi wrote:Just out of curiosity would any of you Canadian brothers ever do a get together in Banff or Jasper? My family has a place in Bigfork (northern part of Flathead Lake) and Banff really isn't that far of a drive. I haven't been up in that area since I drove through on my way to Moose Camp 5 years ago, and I wouldn't mind seeing that area again some time.
Banff and Jasper are national parks. You can't even so much as drive in the ditch in the parks, so no, no point to a get together there. I'd like to do some research into the radium/invermere/fairmont areas, as there's lots of old mining and logging roads thru that valley. It would need to be a long weekend tho.

04Ram2500Hemi
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2012

Post by 04Ram2500Hemi » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:21 pm

Graveltravels wrote:
Banff and Jasper are national parks. You can't even so much as drive in the ditch in the parks, so no, no point to a get together there. I'd like to do some research into the radium/invermere/fairmont areas, as there's lots of old mining and logging roads thru that valley. It would need to be a long weekend tho.

I'd be up for about anything, I just thought the National Parks would be pretty. If you guys come up with something keep me in mind. I'm not the most adventurous or extreme wheeler, but the pictures in this thread looked like they would have been fun. I just don't have an urge to beat the hell out of my truck, but I'm always up for a few back roads with great scenery that won't leave boulder size dents in the truck.
Gone but Never Forgotten
2012 Ram Power Wagon: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=107
Truxedo Deuce Bed Cover with Bed Lights, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Custom Built Rock Rails Sprayed with Line-X, Front & Rear Bumper and Grill sprayed with Line-X, Husky Mud Flaps, Husky Floor Mats, Four VisionX Xmitter Low Pro Prime XP LED Light Bars Behind the Grill, LED Lights Mounted in the Rear Bumper, Heated Seats, Interior LED Lighting, NAV-TV, Camera Mounted in Front Grill, Custom Headache Rack, AEV Raised Air Intake, AEV Salta HD Wheels in Onyx, 285/75/17 Cooper Discoverer AT3

2wagons1driveway
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by 2wagons1driveway » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:52 pm

04Ram2500Hemi wrote:
Graveltravels wrote:

I'd be up for about anything, I just thought the National Parks would be pretty. If you guys come up with something keep me in mind. I'm not the most adventurous or extreme wheeler, but the pictures in this thread looked like they would have been fun. I just don't have an urge to beat the hell out of my truck, but I'm always up for a few back roads with great scenery that won't leave boulder size dents in the truck.
but those are the best dents lol I'm down for wherever just getting together crawling around or boogeying down some old back roads!

if guns kill people
pencils mispell words

Graveltravels
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by Graveltravels » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:11 am

Awesome!! We will organize something for this summer!!

nts007
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2008

Post by nts007 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:44 pm

Im gonna come if work allows. I'll come pull u guys out and be an anchor for u to winch off of
08 ctd--mini max--thuren 3" coils and LT Leaves--4.56 gears and lockers in pw axles--some lights--afe intake system--bd super b turbo--Banks w/m Injection--Dynatrac Balljoints--king 2.5"s--37" Hankook Dynapro MT--DOR Long arms--Custom emf track bar--Manual T-case swap--Full PW Under armor--PSC Hydro Assist and so much more

Graveltravels
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by Graveltravels » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:30 am

nts007 wrote:Im gonna come if work allows. I'll come pull u guys out and be an anchor for u to winch off of
That would be awesome if you did!