Rausch Creek "Spring" 2014 - June 20 - 22/23

Wheeling trips, camping trips, meet-ups etc.
Bill85
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:51 pm
Model Year: 2008
Location: Carlstadt, NJ

Re: Rausch Creek "Spring" 2014 - June 20 - 22/23

Post by Bill85 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:11 pm

Bent lower control arm.
Image
2008 POWER WAGON 6 speed, Diablosport Trinity 93 oct. tune, BDS long arm, 6 inch Thuren coil springs, Thuren shackles, 17x9 MT Classic Lock Black, 37x13.50 Nitto Mud Grappler, Fox 2.0 shocks, Dynamax race bullet dumped under bed, Brute force air intake with TB spacer, Carli front diff guard, Carli low mount steering stabilizer, Carli ball joints, DT Profab steering brace, Dynatrac free spin hubs, 87mm throttle body

2016 Aprilia RSV4 RR

Bill85
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:51 pm
Model Year: 2008
Location: Carlstadt, NJ

Re: Rausch Creek "Spring" 2014 - June 20 - 22/23

Post by Bill85 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:20 pm

Image
Image
Image
2008 POWER WAGON 6 speed, Diablosport Trinity 93 oct. tune, BDS long arm, 6 inch Thuren coil springs, Thuren shackles, 17x9 MT Classic Lock Black, 37x13.50 Nitto Mud Grappler, Fox 2.0 shocks, Dynamax race bullet dumped under bed, Brute force air intake with TB spacer, Carli front diff guard, Carli low mount steering stabilizer, Carli ball joints, DT Profab steering brace, Dynatrac free spin hubs, 87mm throttle body

2016 Aprilia RSV4 RR

Bill85
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:51 pm
Model Year: 2008
Location: Carlstadt, NJ

Re: Rausch Creek "Spring" 2014 - June 20 - 22/23

Post by Bill85 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:24 pm

Image
Image
Image
2008 POWER WAGON 6 speed, Diablosport Trinity 93 oct. tune, BDS long arm, 6 inch Thuren coil springs, Thuren shackles, 17x9 MT Classic Lock Black, 37x13.50 Nitto Mud Grappler, Fox 2.0 shocks, Dynamax race bullet dumped under bed, Brute force air intake with TB spacer, Carli front diff guard, Carli low mount steering stabilizer, Carli ball joints, DT Profab steering brace, Dynatrac free spin hubs, 87mm throttle body

2016 Aprilia RSV4 RR

Bill85
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:51 pm
Model Year: 2008
Location: Carlstadt, NJ

Re: Rausch Creek "Spring" 2014 - June 20 - 22/23

Post by Bill85 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:25 pm

Image
2008 POWER WAGON 6 speed, Diablosport Trinity 93 oct. tune, BDS long arm, 6 inch Thuren coil springs, Thuren shackles, 17x9 MT Classic Lock Black, 37x13.50 Nitto Mud Grappler, Fox 2.0 shocks, Dynamax race bullet dumped under bed, Brute force air intake with TB spacer, Carli front diff guard, Carli low mount steering stabilizer, Carli ball joints, DT Profab steering brace, Dynatrac free spin hubs, 87mm throttle body

2016 Aprilia RSV4 RR

RustyPW
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Posts: 3537
Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 2:23 pm
Model Year: 2008
Location: Brownsville Pa.

Re: Rausch Creek "Spring" 2014 - June 20 - 22/23

Post by RustyPW » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:02 pm

w2dodge wrote:it took 2 1/2 hours to get home this morning…i didnt see everyone this morning to wish you guys a safe trip home and thanks….i gotta say i had a great time with you all, its amazing to me what this trucks can do,after what we did it cleared my fears..it was my first real go around….and hope not my last..i have some pics..and video..il post..thanks for a great time
Dom, glad you had a great time. Chris liked the wine. Thank you. ;) See you next year.
PWOC #53
2008 POWER WAGON RC
Mods to the PW; Nerffed Mopar RockRails, Wheel Well Liners, Bushwacker Pocket Fender Flairs, Garvmin dezl 560LMT GPS, Power Wagon Winch Kit, Line X Ultra Bed Liner, PIAA Headlight Bulbs, PIAA 580 Driving Lights (135 watt), PIAA 520 Fog Lights (135 watt), PIAA 520 ATP Off-Road Lights (135 watt), Locker Bypass, Modifed Rockcrusher Diff Covers, Mopar Utility Bed Rails and Tool Box, Warn Winch Wireless Remote Control, "el-cheapo" Inclinometer, Airaid CAI, Winch TPS Bypass, 35" Toyo's, Mopar Spare Tire Lock, 'T' Steering Linkage, Modifed PSC Steering Brace, P3 Brake Controller, Modifed Fusion "mall crawler" rear bumper , PIAA 1500 Back-Up Lights, 1Ton HEMI Tranny Cooler, Leer 100XR Bed Cap, Factory Tow Mirrors, CenterLine Rims 17x9-5.25 BS, Mag-Hytec Tranny Pan, AutoMeter Gauges, PSC Extreme Hydro Assist Steering, Carli Track Bar, Carli Ball-Joints, Dynatrac FreeSpin Hubs, Snorkel, RCV Axles, EBC Pads & Rotors, Aluminess Front Bumper, BIG Pul-Pal, 60" Extreme Hi-lift Jack, and more riggin' equipment, Carli Long Travel Air Bags, Bilstein 7100 Shocks - Carli Valving, MORE STUFF COMIN'.

Moab '10, '12, '14.
Rausch Creek Spring-Fall '11, Spring '12, Summer '13, Summer '14, Summer '15, Summer '16, Summer '17,
Russ NRA Benefactor Member

RustyPW
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Posts: 3537
Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 2:23 pm
Model Year: 2008
Location: Brownsville Pa.

Re: Rausch Creek "Spring" 2014 - June 20 - 22/23

Post by RustyPW » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:09 pm

Chris just woke up. LOL She took a nap when we got home. She really enjoyed the weekend. She said it's nice that the guys do the cooking for the whole weekend, and she just sits back and relaxes. My problem is that she listens to what the guys says about which mods they did and want to do. Then she asks me on the cost on it, and what I want to do. And I'm scared to tell her.
PWOC #53
2008 POWER WAGON RC
Mods to the PW; Nerffed Mopar RockRails, Wheel Well Liners, Bushwacker Pocket Fender Flairs, Garvmin dezl 560LMT GPS, Power Wagon Winch Kit, Line X Ultra Bed Liner, PIAA Headlight Bulbs, PIAA 580 Driving Lights (135 watt), PIAA 520 Fog Lights (135 watt), PIAA 520 ATP Off-Road Lights (135 watt), Locker Bypass, Modifed Rockcrusher Diff Covers, Mopar Utility Bed Rails and Tool Box, Warn Winch Wireless Remote Control, "el-cheapo" Inclinometer, Airaid CAI, Winch TPS Bypass, 35" Toyo's, Mopar Spare Tire Lock, 'T' Steering Linkage, Modifed PSC Steering Brace, P3 Brake Controller, Modifed Fusion "mall crawler" rear bumper , PIAA 1500 Back-Up Lights, 1Ton HEMI Tranny Cooler, Leer 100XR Bed Cap, Factory Tow Mirrors, CenterLine Rims 17x9-5.25 BS, Mag-Hytec Tranny Pan, AutoMeter Gauges, PSC Extreme Hydro Assist Steering, Carli Track Bar, Carli Ball-Joints, Dynatrac FreeSpin Hubs, Snorkel, RCV Axles, EBC Pads & Rotors, Aluminess Front Bumper, BIG Pul-Pal, 60" Extreme Hi-lift Jack, and more riggin' equipment, Carli Long Travel Air Bags, Bilstein 7100 Shocks - Carli Valving, MORE STUFF COMIN'.

Moab '10, '12, '14.
Rausch Creek Spring-Fall '11, Spring '12, Summer '13, Summer '14, Summer '15, Summer '16, Summer '17,
Russ NRA Benefactor Member

User avatar
AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1407
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 9:27 am
Location: Delaware County, PA
Contact:

Re: Rausch Creek "Spring" 2014 - June 20 - 22/23

Post by AceMan » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:55 pm

Pit Slave wrote:Do i have the same spot as last year?

sent from my [insert random phone device] using Tap-a-doddle Pro! now for a small fee!
Sorry you missed the trip, Chris. :-(

User avatar
AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1407
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 9:27 am
Location: Delaware County, PA
Contact:

Re: Rausch Creek "Spring" 2014 - June 20 - 22/23

Post by AceMan » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:56 pm

VA_Wagon Man wrote::( X-2

You guys have fun. You know the drill, post up pics.

:lockedandloaded:
Sorry you missed it too, VA! Maybe next year. You can ride shotgun with me, unless you get something by the time next year comes around.

User avatar
AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1407
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 9:27 am
Location: Delaware County, PA
Contact:

Re: Rausch Creek "Spring" 2014 - June 20 - 22/23

Post by AceMan » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:58 pm

Bill85 wrote:Made it home. Had fun as always besides bending my lower control arm. Bad vibration at 55 and all over the road at 70. Will post pictures later.
Glad you made it home ok.

But that sux! I hope you can get it straightened out from BD.

User avatar
AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1407
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 9:27 am
Location: Delaware County, PA
Contact:

Re: Rausch Creek "Spring" 2014 - June 20 - 22/23

Post by AceMan » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:05 pm

RustyPW wrote:Chris just woke up. LOL She took a nap when we got home. She really enjoyed the weekend. She said it's nice that the guys do the cooking for the whole weekend, and she just sits back and relaxes. My problem is that she listens to what the guys says about which mods they did and want to do. Then she asks me on the cost on it, and what I want to do. And I'm scared to tell her.
I'm glad to hear she enjoyed the weekend!

I have a lot of chicken left over. When I got home, I picked up some green & red peppers, onions, and some cherry tomatoes, and made shish kabobs out of the extra chicken. I should have done that for dinner Saturday evening. Hind sight is 20/20! Next time, or I'll just bring them pre-made.

And yea, there are some things that you just can't say about the mods, such as costs!!! :D

And I got sucked in to the King 2.5.... thanks to Mike and especially Peter! LOL!
Attachments
chicken shish kabob.jpg
Wish I had thought of this Friday night

User avatar
AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1407
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 9:27 am
Location: Delaware County, PA
Contact:

Re: Rausch Creek "Spring" 2014 - June 20 - 22/23

Post by AceMan » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:11 pm

Here are some pics, including the panoramic views from the end of Saturday's wheeling.

Complete list of pictures for Rausch Creek GTG 6-21-2014:
http://1drv.ms/1pZLXtb
Attachments
20140621_181249.jpg
20140621_181348.jpg
20140621_181931.jpg
20140621_182014.jpg
20140621_213254.jpg
20140621_213537.jpg
20140621_213819.jpg
20140621_214113.jpg
20140621_213113.jpg

User avatar
AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1407
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 9:27 am
Location: Delaware County, PA
Contact:

Re: Rausch Creek "Spring" 2014 - June 20 - 22/23

Post by AceMan » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:14 pm

w2dodge wrote:it took 2 1/2 hours to get home this morning…i didnt see everyone this morning to wish you guys a safe trip home and thanks….i gotta say i had a great time with you all, its amazing to me what this trucks can do,after what we did it cleared my fears..it was my first real go around….and hope not my last..i have some pics..and video..il post..thanks for a great time
Dominic, I'm happy to hear you had a great time! And it was a pleasure to meet you! I'm also happy to hear you got home ok, but too bad you left early.

Definitely do it again next time!

TonkaPW
250_Posts
250_Posts
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:21 pm
Model Year: 2012
Location: Leesburg, VA

Re: Rausch Creek "Spring" 2014 - June 20 - 22/23

Post by TonkaPW » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:33 pm

Some video my wife took during the trip.
phpBB [video]

Clickable link for Tapatalk

I'm going to apologize for how broken up this video is. My wife was trying to shoot video on more than one device at a time and kept switching back and forth.

These are over by Lake Christy. First off we have Peter coming down.
phpBB [video]

Clickable link for Tapatalk

phpBB [video]

Clickable link for Tapatalk

phpBB [video]

Clickable link for Tapatalk

phpBB [video]

Clickable link for Tapatalk

phpBB [video]

Clickable link for Tapatalk

phpBB [video]

Clickable link for Tapatalk

My turn coming down a different route
phpBB [video]

Clickable link for Tapatalk

phpBB [video]

Clickable link for Tapatalk

A short one before the battery died
phpBB [video]

Clickable link for Tapatalk

2012 Power Wagon
White Knuckle Rock rails
2" lift
35" Duratracks
Thuren control arms

TonkaPW
250_Posts
250_Posts
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:21 pm
Model Year: 2012
Location: Leesburg, VA

Re: Rausch Creek "Spring" 2014 - June 20 - 22/23

Post by TonkaPW » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:35 pm

AceMan wrote:Here are some panoramic views from the end of Saturday's wheeling.

:nopics:
2012 Power Wagon
White Knuckle Rock rails
2" lift
35" Duratracks
Thuren control arms

User avatar
AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1407
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 9:27 am
Location: Delaware County, PA
Contact:

Re: Rausch Creek "Spring" 2014 - June 20 - 22/23

Post by AceMan » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:42 pm

Complete list of pictures for Rausch Creek GTG 6-21-2014:
http://1drv.ms/1pZLXtb
===================================================



Videos:
===================================================
Bill recording 1
phpBB [video]

Clickable link for Tapatalk

Bill recording 2
phpBB [video]

Clickable link for Tapatalk

Circle the Wagons around Mac's Snowflake
phpBB [video]

Clickable link for Tapatalk

Rausch Creek Lake Christie JKs going down the hill 1
phpBB [video]

Clickable link for Tapatalk

Rausch Creek Lake Christie JK Jeeps going down the hill 2
phpBB [video]

Clickable link for Tapatalk

Rausch Creek Lake Christie Peter, Mike and some JKs going down the hill
phpBB [video]

Clickable link for Tapatalk

Rausch Creek Lake Christie Russ and Jeeps going down the hill
This is the video with that dude in the silver JK with the air horns that flew down the hill at 20+ mph. WTF!!
phpBB [video]

Clickable link for Tapatalk

Rausch Creek Lake Christie Russ coming up the Shortcut hill
phpBB [video]

Clickable link for Tapatalk

Russ' gas powered modified White Russian mixer
phpBB [video]

Clickable link for Tapatalk

Russ's Taj Mahal On Wheels Walk Through
phpBB [video]

Clickable link for Tapatalk


User avatar
Pit Slave
Vendor
Vendor
Posts: 1418
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 9:12 am
Location: Sandy, Utah.. Moab, Jersey, Space Station, Baja.....

Re: Rausch Creek "Spring" 2014 - June 20 - 22/23

Post by Pit Slave » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:45 pm

AceMan wrote:
RustyPW wrote:Chris just woke up. LOL She took a nap when we got home. She really enjoyed the weekend. She said it's nice that the guys do the cooking for the whole weekend, and she just sits back and relaxes. My problem is that she listens to what the guys says about which mods they did and want to do. Then she asks me on the cost on it, and what I want to do. And I'm scared to tell her.
I'm glad to hear she enjoyed the weekend!

I have a lot of chicken left over. When I got home, I picked up some green & red peppers, onions, and some cherry tomatoes, and made shish kabobs out of the extra chicken. I should have done that for dinner Saturday evening. Hind sight is 20/20! Next time, or I'll just bring them pre-made.

And yea, there are some things that you just can't say about the mods, such as costs!!! :D

And I got sucked in to the King 2.5.... thanks to Mike and especially Peter! LOL!

Well.......it's a good thing I didn't go then, otherwise you would be more inclined towards the King 3.0s I have...... for now, lol

sent from my [insert random phone device] using Tap-a-doddle Pro! now for a small fee!
Nothing's more dead than a horse in a glue bottle.Image

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation.
One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
John Adams - 1826


I guess you could say I'm a bit off center.....:D

User avatar
AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1407
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 9:27 am
Location: Delaware County, PA
Contact:

Re: Rausch Creek

Post by AceMan » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:46 pm

Pit Slave wrote:
AceMan wrote:
RustyPW wrote:Chris just woke up. LOL She took a nap when we got home. She really enjoyed the weekend. She said it's nice that the guys do the cooking for the whole weekend, and she just sits back and relaxes. My problem is that she listens to what the guys says about which mods they did and want to do. Then she asks me on the cost on it, and what I want to do. And I'm scared to tell her.
I'm glad to hear she enjoyed the weekend!

I have a lot of chicken left over. When I got home, I picked up some green & red peppers, onions, and some cherry tomatoes, and made shish kabobs out of the extra chicken. I should have done that for dinner Saturday evening. Hind sight is 20/20! Next time, or I'll just bring them pre-made.

And yea, there are some things that you just can't say about the mods, such as costs!!! :D

And I got sucked in to the King 2.5.... thanks to Mike and especially Peter! LOL!

Well.......it's a good thing I didn't go then, otherwise you would be more inclined towards the King 3.0s I have...... for now, lol

sent from my [insert random phone device] using Tap-a-doddle Pro! now for a small fee!
King 3.0?? No Shit! But I won't be able to afford them! LOL!

User avatar
AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1407
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 9:27 am
Location: Delaware County, PA
Contact:

Re: Rausch Creek "Spring" 2014 - June 20 - 22/23

Post by AceMan » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:59 pm

TonkaPW wrote:Some video my wife took during the trip.
<snipped>
Mike, thanks for posting them! :D

FYI, I edited your post so we can preview the videos in the browser instead of opening each in a new window. If posting from a browser, don't forget to highlight the YouTube link, then click on the "Video" button at the top. :-)

TonkaPW
250_Posts
250_Posts
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:21 pm
Model Year: 2012
Location: Leesburg, VA

Re: Rausch Creek "Spring" 2014 - June 20 - 22/23

Post by TonkaPW » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:02 pm

AceMan wrote: Bill recording 1


Bill recording 2
Thanks man.

I clicked on the link for the videos you uploaded, but they all are unavailable or private.
Last edited by TonkaPW on Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2012 Power Wagon
White Knuckle Rock rails
2" lift
35" Duratracks
Thuren control arms

User avatar
Pit Slave
Vendor
Vendor
Posts: 1418
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 9:12 am
Location: Sandy, Utah.. Moab, Jersey, Space Station, Baja.....

Re: Rausch Creek "Spring" 2014 - June 20 - 22/23

Post by Pit Slave » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:04 pm

Meh.....it's really nuffin' but I seem to be catching air about once a day now......soooo......I REALLY NEED a truss soon! I'm trying my best to keep civil while driving, you have no idea how easy it is to get speed now. GGGGRRRR!!!!

Geeeze, the struggle is real! Hahahaha :P

sent from my [insert random phone device] using Tap-a-doddle Pro! now for a small fee!
Nothing's more dead than a horse in a glue bottle.Image

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation.
One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
John Adams - 1826


I guess you could say I'm a bit off center.....:D

User avatar
Pit Slave
Vendor
Vendor
Posts: 1418
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 9:12 am
Location: Sandy, Utah.. Moab, Jersey, Space Station, Baja.....

Re: Rausch Creek "Spring" 2014 - June 20 - 22/23

Post by Pit Slave » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:07 pm

Pit Slave wrote:Meh.....it's really nuffin' but I seem to be catching air about once a day now......soooo......I REALLY NEED a truss soon! I'm trying my best to keep civil while driving, you have no idea how easy it is to get speed now. GGGGRRRR!!!!

Geeeze, the struggle is real! Hahahaha :P

sent from my [insert random phone device] using Tap-a-doddle Pro! now for a small fee!
that might also be the reason why my new unit bearing is already making some really ugly sounds.......just maybe.... a little bit. :/

sent from my [insert random phone device] using Tap-a-doddle Pro! now for a small fee!
Nothing's more dead than a horse in a glue bottle.Image

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation.
One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
John Adams - 1826


I guess you could say I'm a bit off center.....:D

User avatar
AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1407
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 9:27 am
Location: Delaware County, PA
Contact:

Re: Rausch Creek "Spring" 2014 - June 20 - 22/23

Post by AceMan » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:10 pm

TonkaPW wrote:
AceMan wrote: Bill recording 1


Bill recording 2
Thanks man.

I clicked on the link for the videos you uploaded, but they all are unavailable or private.
You are welcome! Some of your videos are sideways? Can you edit them?

My videos ... I forgot to hit the Publish button at YouTube! Try again. Some of them may not be complete since I started them too late. They should be done soon.

TonkaPW
250_Posts
250_Posts
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:21 pm
Model Year: 2012
Location: Leesburg, VA

Re: Rausch Creek "Spring" 2014 - June 20 - 22/23

Post by TonkaPW » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:19 pm

I'm working on editing them so that they are right side up and spliced together.
2012 Power Wagon
White Knuckle Rock rails
2" lift
35" Duratracks
Thuren control arms

User avatar
AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1407
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 9:27 am
Location: Delaware County, PA
Contact:

Re: Rausch Creek "Spring" 2014 - June 20 - 22/23

Post by AceMan » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:20 pm

Pit Slave wrote:Meh.....it's really nuffin' but I seem to be catching air about once a day now......soooo......I REALLY NEED a truss soon! I'm trying my best to keep civil while driving, you have no idea how easy it is to get speed now. GGGGRRRR!!!!

Geeeze, the struggle is real! Hahahaha :P

sent from my [insert random phone device] using Tap-a-doddle Pro! now for a small fee!
I ordered the 7100's from George last week, but I haven't received them yet. But after this trip talking to the aggressive drivers (I won't mention any names, Peter), I think I need the Kings 2.5, because I drive like him! I'll have to talk to George to see what I can do to swap them.

The only thing I'm worried is if I want the performance version with the towers and somehow keep my stock air box.....

User avatar
AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1407
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 9:27 am
Location: Delaware County, PA
Contact:

Re: Rausch Creek "Spring" 2014 - June 20 - 22/23

Post by AceMan » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:21 pm

TonkaPW wrote:I'm working on editing them so that they are right side up and spliced together.
Sounds good!

Post Reply