Rausch Creek Spring '12

Wheeling trips, camping trips, meet-ups, a night out boozing, etc.
GeneralG

Re: Rausch Creek Spring '12

Post by GeneralG » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:00 pm

Powerwagonmark wrote:Hey Garrett it was great meeting you. Next time I'll make sure I bring a bigger bottle of Jack Daniels :D Hopefully you willl get a PW one day soon. It would be awesome of you to make a video for us. Thanks in advance you :rockon:

By the way I would kick the shit out of BJ penn :lol:
Yeah the bottle you brought I thought we were going to use as the warm up but hey its all good.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: BJ Penn your still on this :lol: :lol: :lol: OKOK you gotta have dreams right :lol: .....

GeneralG

Post by GeneralG » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:01 pm

GeneralG wrote:
Powerwagonmark wrote:Hey Garrett it was great meeting you. Next time I'll make sure I bring a bigger bottle of Jack Daniels :D Hopefully you willl get a PW one day soon. It would be awesome of you to make a video for us. Thanks in advance you :rockon:

By the way I would kick the shit out of BJ penn :lol:
Yeah the bottle you brought I thought we were going to use as the warm up but hey its all good.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: BJ Penn your still on this :lol: :lol: :lol: OKOK you gotta have dreams right :lol: .....
and if you have some pics and vids that you want in the movie send me a pm so we can coordinate emails for the files.... to big to do over the forum

Powerwagonmark
50_Posts
50_Posts
Model Year: 2008

Post by Powerwagonmark » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Still dreaming :rofl: How will you get the vids do we have to send them to you or is there a way to take them off of youtube????
2008 Dodge POWER WAGON
Power Wagon= 12000lb Warn winch, Electronic Disconnecting Swaybar, Front and rear lockers, 4.56 gears

Upgrades= BDS 4" long arm lift, JBA Shorty headers, Custom MBRP Y-Pipe, MBRP Custom exhaust, Stainless Steel front and rear brake lines, Thuren Adjustable track bar with Fox Racing Steering Stabilizer, Thuren/Atlas custom leafs, Thuren 6" Coil Springs, Thuren Adjustable Shackles, Redhead steering box, Carli front diff guard, Airflow Snorkel, Vent Tubes Extended, Custom Rock Rails(made by me), Custom rear tube bumper(made by me), Rockcrusher rear diff guard, Bushwacker pocket flares, Trimmed fenders, DT Profab Steering Box Brace, Borgeson steering shaft, 1 Ton Tranny cooler, Mickey Thompson 17x9 Sidebiter Wheels, Pitbull Rockers 37x12.5x17, Road Armour front bumper trimmed for extra clearance with lightbar and 4 KC lights and 4 Piaa's, Procomp Explorer Lights mounted on backrack, Wireless winch remote, Tints, clear cab lights, WeatherTech Floor Mats, HighLift Jack, Tool box, RBP gas cover(piece of junk). Line-xed from head to toe. More straps, shackles and pulleys than I actually need.

GeneralG

Post by GeneralG » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Powerwagonmark wrote:Still dreaming :rofl: How will you get the vids do we have to send them to you or is there a way to take them off of youtube????
I dont think I can pull the file off youtube, you would probably have to send them to my seperate dedicated email. I have already set one up to recieve the files from you all I just need to know when you are sending them......

ldgregory
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rausch Creek Spring '12

Post by ldgregory » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:07 pm

Like I said, if anyone needs an FTP account, let me know. You can upload and download mega sized files where email would choke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk over a 300 baud Racal-Vadic Acoustically Coupled Modem.
2005 Dodge Power Wagon #9-05-0536

Join the Power Wagon Registry

Mods: 35" BFG KM2s, Locker Bypass, Blacked Out Cab Lights & 3rd Brake Light, Airhorns, Custom headache / rotating light rack, Interceptor Bug Deflector w/Eyebrows, Lund in-channel Vent Visors, UbiquiRack, Mounted shovel and axe in bed with Quick Fist clamps, Silverstar replacements for fogs and driving lights, Hella 500s behind the grill, Inclinometer, Mopar rock rails (didn't have them when I bought it), 1500W inverter with secondary battery in bed, tinted windows, chopped muffler.

Next Mods:
Wetsuit/BC drying hanger, high idle, black badges

Powerwagonmark
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by Powerwagonmark » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:07 pm

Ok I will send you what I got just make sure Chris aka Truecowboy sends you his vid of me crossing that mud hole
2008 Dodge POWER WAGON
Power Wagon= 12000lb Warn winch, Electronic Disconnecting Swaybar, Front and rear lockers, 4.56 gears

Upgrades= BDS 4" long arm lift, JBA Shorty headers, Custom MBRP Y-Pipe, MBRP Custom exhaust, Stainless Steel front and rear brake lines, Thuren Adjustable track bar with Fox Racing Steering Stabilizer, Thuren/Atlas custom leafs, Thuren 6" Coil Springs, Thuren Adjustable Shackles, Redhead steering box, Carli front diff guard, Airflow Snorkel, Vent Tubes Extended, Custom Rock Rails(made by me), Custom rear tube bumper(made by me), Rockcrusher rear diff guard, Bushwacker pocket flares, Trimmed fenders, DT Profab Steering Box Brace, Borgeson steering shaft, 1 Ton Tranny cooler, Mickey Thompson 17x9 Sidebiter Wheels, Pitbull Rockers 37x12.5x17, Road Armour front bumper trimmed for extra clearance with lightbar and 4 KC lights and 4 Piaa's, Procomp Explorer Lights mounted on backrack, Wireless winch remote, Tints, clear cab lights, WeatherTech Floor Mats, HighLift Jack, Tool box, RBP gas cover(piece of junk). Line-xed from head to toe. More straps, shackles and pulleys than I actually need.

Powerwagonmark
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by Powerwagonmark » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:09 pm

ldgregory wrote:Like I said, if anyone needs an FTP account, let me know. You can upload and download mega sized files where email would choke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk over a 300 baud Racal-Vadic Acoustically Coupled Modem.
I have know idea what that is I am computer retarded. :doh:
2008 Dodge POWER WAGON

GeneralG

Post by GeneralG » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:13 pm

FTP........ Friggin Transfer Point...Duh :lol: :lol: :lol: JK I dont know what it is either, its sounds like a good thing but will I be able to transfer those files into an Adobe Premeire file in order to edit video, audio, pics, etc?????

ldgregory
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ldgregory » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:14 pm

Piece of cake. I'll give you guys an address to go to in your web browser, you'll type in a username and password, you'll see folders that you can upload videos and pictures into. Conversely, you'll be able to download pictures and videos too. I just need to know who all is interested so I can set it up all at once and not get nickel and dimed adding people.

Mods: 35" BFG KM2s, Locker Bypass, Blacked Out Cab Lights & 3rd Brake Light, Airhorns, Custom headache / rotating light rack, Interceptor Bug Deflector w/Eyebrows, Lund in-channel Vent Visors, UbiquiRack, Mounted shovel and axe in bed with Quick Fist clamps, Silverstar replacements for fogs and driving lights, Hella 500s behind the grill, Inclinometer, Mopar rock rails (didn't have them when I bought it), 1500W inverter with secondary battery in bed, tinted windows, chopped muffler.

Next Mods:

Powerwagonmark
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by Powerwagonmark » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:19 pm

Sounds good we have lots of pics and vids to upload. Garrett your going to have lots of pics and vids to sort through.
2008 Dodge POWER WAGON

ldgregory
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rausch Creek Spring '12

Post by ldgregory » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:08 am

What we did for the 5th APWiM trip was I created folders for each person to upload their stuff to, then I asked everyone to change the file names of their videos they upload to say who it was of, like LeifOnEscalator.mpg or EveryoneOnLedge.mpg and then for the pics to zip them up into a single file for upload and download because having to click on every file and say save for a hundred pictures sucks the big one.

Just let me know who all needs access and I can have it all ready for you tomorrow night.

Next Mods:

AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Model Year: 2006

Post by AceMan » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:36 am

ldgregory wrote:Piece of cake. I'll give you guys an address to go to in your web browser, you'll type in a username and password, you'll see folders that you can upload videos and pictures into. Conversely, you'll be able to download pictures and videos too. I just need to know who all is interested so I can set it up all at once and not get nickel and dimed adding people.
Create an account for me, please.

Reply Successful: Carrier Pigeon 2.103, ENIAC mod TRS-80 mobile @2.4k baud.
Did you ever notice that after Monday and Tuesday the calendar says "WTF"?
KB1ACE - Kilo-Bravo-One-Alpha-Charlie-Echo
Power Wagon Owner's Club #110

Black '06 PW QC
Auto, REC Nav/Sat UConnect, Reverse cam, MyGig v2 Lockpick, adj pedals, Tow mirrors, aftermarket heated seats.
Mods: Mopar Rock Rails, Carr steps (what's left of them), Toyo MT 35x12.5x17, Mopar 8.5 "T"-Linkage, Carli Trackbar (frameside 16mm bolt), King 2.5 Reservoir shocks, Carli Progressive coils, Carli Front Diff Protector, Rockcrusher rear diff, Carli Low Mount Damper, KC 55 watt rear floods w/Defiant bracket, RetroSolutions 12W LED rev & brake lights, EBC Slotted/Dimpled Rotors & Yellow Stuff Pads, 4th Gen Steering Box, Spicer axle U-joints, 4G DTProfab Steering brace ground 3/8" offset to fit my 3G 2006 with a 4G box.
Sitting in Garage: Ram SRT10 A-Pillar.
Image Image Image

AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Model Year: 2006

Post by AceMan » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:42 am

Just to point out, and Leif I know you know this, if using a free FTP client, you can transfer the whole folder.

One free one that's easy to use is FileZilla:

http://filezilla-project.org/

Reply Successful: Carrier Pigeon 2.103, ENIAC mod TRS-80 mobile @2.4k baud.
Did you ever notice that after Monday and Tuesday the calendar says "WTF"?
KB1ACE - Kilo-Bravo-One-Alpha-Charlie-Echo
Power Wagon Owner's Club #110

Black '06 PW QC
Auto, REC Nav/Sat UConnect, Reverse cam, MyGig v2 Lockpick, adj pedals, Tow mirrors, aftermarket heated seats.
Mods: Mopar Rock Rails, Carr steps (what's left of them), Toyo MT 35x12.5x17, Mopar 8.5 "T"-Linkage, Carli Trackbar (frameside 16mm bolt), King 2.5 Reservoir shocks, Carli Progressive coils, Carli Front Diff Protector, Rockcrusher rear diff, Carli Low Mount Damper, KC 55 watt rear floods w/Defiant bracket, RetroSolutions 12W LED rev & brake lights, EBC Slotted/Dimpled Rotors & Yellow Stuff Pads, 4th Gen Steering Box, Spicer axle U-joints, 4G DTProfab Steering brace ground 3/8" offset to fit my 3G 2006 with a 4G box.
Sitting in Garage: Ram SRT10 A-Pillar.
Image Image Image

FirerescuePW
1000_Posts
1000_Posts

Post by FirerescuePW » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:38 am

Would it be prudent to set one up for each guy on the trip so you won't get hit one at a time?

Sent from an undisclosed location.
'05 Mineral Gray Power Wagon QC #1005

WINCH MOB PROUD!

SuperChips FlashPaq; DT ProFab Steering Brace; 08.5 Steering linkage (twice); Toyo Open Country M/T 35/12.50x17; Carli front diff guard; Rockcrusher rear diff cover; White Knuckle Offroad Rock Rails; Carli 3"coils, track bar, and High Clearance Control Arms; Carli King 2.5" Remote Resi Shocks; Reflex spray-in liner; Extang Trifecta tonneau cover; Pop Lock electric tailgate lock (OOS); Tekonsha Prodigy brake control; LEDS & Strobes & Siren; Winch TPS Bypass; Warn Wireless Remote; Dog hair, and a BIG Wish List!

GeneralG

Post by GeneralG » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:37 am

Sounds worth having to me. Thanks. Just let me know what I need to do to download others files etc. That is a good idea guys make sure you label the files differently. Like I said there will be a turn little turn around so be patient it is alot of editing and sorting to do to make a DVD :rockon:

VA_Wagon Man
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by VA_Wagon Man » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:19 am

Sounds good to me.......i dont have any video, its all on Garretts computer now. Im really looking forward to seeing it all!!! :grin:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Long Gone:
'05 Silver Power Wagon: # 869: Custom Rear Hitch & Bed Clearance Mod, Custom Front and Rear Tubular Bumpers, Airflow 3rd Gen Snorkel, Diablo Sport Predator, 35x12.50 Nitto Mud Grappler Extreme Terrain, Flow Master 40, Mopar Rock Rails, Warn 15,000lb Winch,with Thermal Bypass, 4.56 Locking front and rear Diffs, Sway-bar disconnect, Uprgraded " T " steering linkage, Fully Skid plated with fore and aft bars, Carli Front Diff Protector, RockCrusher Rear Diff Pro, Bilstein 5100's with rear Custom Valving, Pit Slave Winch Strap, CajunPW PNP Locker By-Pass,

Follow Me, I'll Pull You Out...AFTER you pull me out......
Rausch Creek 2010 Fall Run
Rausch Creek 2011 Spring Run
Rausch Creek 2011 Fall Run
Rausch Creek 2012 Spring Run
Future Rausch Creek 2013 Spring Run June 22nd!

"There is no hunting, like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough, and liked it, never cared for anything else thereafter." --Earnest Hemmingway--

Powerwagonmark
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by Powerwagonmark » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:22 am

create an account for me also please
2008 Dodge POWER WAGON

ldgregory
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rausch Creek Spring '12

Post by ldgregory » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:36 am

FirerescuePW wrote:Would it be prudent to set one up for each guy on the trip so you won't get hit one at a time?

Normally yes, but I'm not sure who all made it from the initial list.

Next Mods:

FirerescuePW
1000_Posts
1000_Posts

Post by FirerescuePW » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:19 pm

Here is the current list of attendies:

1. RustyPW
2. 06powerwagon06
3. pdavey
4. MSparks909
5. VA_Wagon Man
6. FirerescuePW
7. AcemanMCT
8. PowerwagonMark
9. Pit Slave
10. Buell12hundo
11. twistedPW
12. TrueCowboy426
13. Bill85
14. Ken G.

And a guy named John who isn't on the forum. VA_Wagonman knows him, I think. It's all a blur right now.

sent using outdated Bell Labs equipment via Tapatalk TOO

'05 Mineral Gray Power Wagon QC #1005

WINCH MOB PROUD!

SuperChips FlashPaq; DT ProFab Steering Brace; 08.5 Steering linkage (twice); Toyo Open Country M/T 35/12.50x17; Carli front diff guard; Rockcrusher rear diff cover; White Knuckle Offroad Rock Rails; Carli 3"coils, track bar, and High Clearance Control Arms; Carli King 2.5" Remote Resi Shocks; Reflex spray-in liner; Extang Trifecta tonneau cover; Pop Lock electric tailgate lock (OOS); Tekonsha Prodigy brake control; LEDS & Strobes & Siren; Winch TPS Bypass; Warn Wireless Remote; Dog hair, and a BIG Wish List!

GeneralG

Post by GeneralG » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:46 pm

Full length video just posted on Youtube, under Winch Mob Trip to Rausch Creek

Ken G.
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by Ken G. » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:06 pm

GeneralG wrote:Full length video just posted on Youtube, under Winch Mob Trip to Rausch Creek
Just looked for it on Youtube....couldn't find it.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

2011 PW. AFE Full Metal Power Stage 2 CAI. Readylift T6 Billet leveling kit. Yakima Load Warrior bed rack on crossbars (reinforced). Hi-Lift w/ Baja-base, Powertank PT-10 w/ Monster Regulator, shovel, and axe mounted on bed rack. Radioshack CB. 5 x 35" Nitto Trail Grappler MTs on PW wheels. UWS truck bed box with tools and recovery gear. Bed-mounted Billet 4x4 Fuel and H2O Jerry cans w/carriers. Rausch Creek Limited Edition Modified Ranch Hand Grille Guard (currently undergoing radical surgery and modification). Carli front diff guard. Custom rock sliders and custom rear diff skid plate fabbed by Iron Pig Off Road.

Powerwagonmark
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by Powerwagonmark » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:49 pm

GeneralG wrote:Full length video just posted on Youtube, under Winch Mob Trip to Rausch Creek

I couldn't find it either. Did you put my mud hole vid in there???
2008 Dodge POWER WAGON

Ken G.
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by Ken G. » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:55 pm

Powerwagonmark wrote:

I couldn't find it either. Did you put my mud hole vid in there???
Aceman's got one posted of you motorboatin' thru a mud hole...is that the one?
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

2011 PW. AFE Full Metal Power Stage 2 CAI. Readylift T6 Billet leveling kit. Yakima Load Warrior bed rack on crossbars (reinforced). Hi-Lift w/ Baja-base, Powertank PT-10 w/ Monster Regulator, shovel, and axe mounted on bed rack. Radioshack CB. 5 x 35" Nitto Trail Grappler MTs on PW wheels. UWS truck bed box with tools and recovery gear. Bed-mounted Billet 4x4 Fuel and H2O Jerry cans w/carriers. Rausch Creek Limited Edition Modified Ranch Hand Grille Guard (currently undergoing radical surgery and modification). Carli front diff guard. Custom rock sliders and custom rear diff skid plate fabbed by Iron Pig Off Road.

Powerwagonmark
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by Powerwagonmark » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:58 pm

Whats the video called so far I have seen two videos from different angles
2008 Dodge POWER WAGON

Ken G.
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by Ken G. » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:13 pm

Powerwagonmark wrote:Whats the video called so far I have seen two videos from different angles
I take that back, the one I saw was posted by True Cowboy.....labeled: PowerWagonMark deep water/mud crossing. It just popped up when I saw the other ones Ace hung on Youtube.