Safe Jack Stabilizer - new kit for the Hi-Lift Jack

CBs / FRS / GMRS / MARS, radios, stereos, computers, tools, etc. The stuff you use to support wheeling or use of your PW.
Cactus Red

Safe Jack Stabilizer - new kit for the Hi-Lift Jack

Post by Cactus Red » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:47 am

http://bmihydraulics.com/index.php?page ... &Itemid=23

Read a review on it http://www.overlandexpo.com/overland-te ... -jack.html

Seems like a pretty good idea to me - may have to get one, or build one my self.
I'm just along for the ride...

VA_Wagon Man
500_Posts
500_Posts

Re: Safe Jack Stabilizer - new kit for the Hi-Lift Jack

Post by VA_Wagon Man » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:54 am

That's pretty slick!

Sent from the middle of nowhere.
Long Gone:
'05 Silver Power Wagon: # 869: Custom Rear Hitch & Bed Clearance Mod, Custom Front and Rear Tubular Bumpers, Airflow 3rd Gen Snorkel, Diablo Sport Predator, 35x12.50 Nitto Mud Grappler Extreme Terrain, Flow Master 40, Mopar Rock Rails, Warn 15,000lb Winch,with Thermal Bypass, 4.56 Locking front and rear Diffs, Sway-bar disconnect, Uprgraded " T " steering linkage, Fully Skid plated with fore and aft bars, Carli Front Diff Protector, RockCrusher Rear Diff Pro, Bilstein 5100's with rear Custom Valving, Pit Slave Winch Strap, CajunPW PNP Locker By-Pass,

Follow Me, I'll Pull You Out...AFTER you pull me out......
Rausch Creek 2010 Fall Run
Rausch Creek 2011 Spring Run
Rausch Creek 2011 Fall Run
Rausch Creek 2012 Spring Run
Future Rausch Creek 2013 Spring Run June 22nd!

"There is no hunting, like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough, and liked it, never cared for anything else thereafter." --Earnest Hemmingway--

verdesardog
500_Posts
500_Posts
Model Year: 2006

Re: Safe Jack Stabilizer - new kit for the Hi-Lift Jack

Post by verdesardog » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:39 pm

Interesting.

I'm working on something like that but it would connect directly to the jack without the base. I will use flat bar instead of cable but would be able to be folded to about the same length as my hi lift jack bar. It's main purpose would be to use the jack bar as a deadman. The dead man could be used for righting over turned vehicles and for lifting by leverage...
2006 Big Horn 2500 Ram CTD. IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE LIVING LIFE IN PEACE