Latest ARB Fridge deal........

CBs / FRS / GMRS / MARS, radios, stereos, computers, tools, etc. The stuff you use to support wheeling or use of your PW.
TwinStick

Latest ARB Fridge deal........

Post by TwinStick » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:35 am

At OK4wd. Fridge, free transit bag, $50 OK4wd gift certificate, & free custom OK4wd/ARB Benchmade folding knife. Cool stuff. Not sure if shipping is free or not this time ?

Ducky's Dad
1000_Posts
1000_Posts

Re: Latest ARB Fridge deal........

Post by Ducky's Dad » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:29 am

Not a bad deal, but not great. They will also give you a 5% discount on your first order if you sign up for email notifications. My Indel B won't run on 12V anymore, so I'm deciding whether to put serious repair money into it (otherwise perfect), or just get another fridge. Waiting for the ARB 50 at $599 with free ship and no tax that 4WP and 4WD Hardware had at Christmas a year ago. Been waiting a long time to see that deal again.

Amazon has the new Dometic 50 at $523 plus about $60 shipping. Nice fridge, but just a little too big for the back seat platform in my 3G Quad Cab. The Indel and the ARB allow use of the passenger side of the back seat, with the fridge strapped down behind the driver's seat.

TwinStick

Re: Latest ARB Fridge deal........

Post by TwinStick » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:09 pm

Yeah, I got lucky too. 2 free transit bags, 2 free shipping & free remote fridge monitor & they dropped the price on each fridge by $100. For what they cost, I think a wiring kit should come with them as standard equipment.