Do NOT update the GoPro app!!!

CBs / FRS / GMRS / MARS, radios, stereos, computers, tools, etc. The stuff you use to support wheeling or use of your PW.
Pit Slave
Vendor
Vendor
Location: Sandy, Utah.. Moab, Jersey, Space Station, Baja.....

Do NOT update the GoPro app!!!

Post by Pit Slave » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:34 am

It will require an account you will need to log into in order to continue to use the app.( that is if you are lucky enough to get the account to work.) Example; to use as a quick way to setup and use as a remote control will apparently require a network/cloud connection. Pointless app if you're in a dead zone or running on airplane mode. On top of that, you will be giving away the GPS location during the use. This is just a few of the latest issues. The new update will change the name and logo of the widget to "Capture"

***I always read the comments before I do any update and have not done the update myself. The comments I posted above are made from "hear-say"***

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Nothing's more dead than a horse in a glue bottle.Image

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation.
One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
John Adams - 1826

I guess you could say I'm a bit off center.....:D

RustyPW
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2008

Re: Do NOT update the GoPro app!!!

Post by RustyPW » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:34 pm

Is this for the new Hero 5? Or all of them? Which forum did you see this on?
PWOC #53
2008 POWER WAGON RC

My build thread. http://forum.powerwagonregistry.org/vie ... =13&t=2826 :cash: :cash:

Moab '09, '10, '12, '14.
Rausch Creek - Summer '10, Spring-Fall '11, Spring '12, Summer '13, Summer '14, Summer '15, Summer '16, Summer '17, Summer '18, Summer '20, Summer '22,
AOAA Summer '19.

Russ
NRA - Benefactor, Golden Eagle. :lockedandloaded: