Hi-Lift 60" First Responder Jack---Now w/pics

CBs / FRS / GMRS / MARS, radios, stereos, computers, tools, etc. The stuff you use to support wheeling or use of your PW.
TwinStick

Hi-Lift 60" First Responder Jack---Now w/pics

Post by TwinStick » Sat May 21, 2016 10:14 pm

Just got it today. VERY impressed. Pics to come in a few days when son gets home. I think this is a GREAT 4x4 jack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nakSPmLpWsI

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format ... _36462.jpg

Yes, the steel base that i bought on here, also works with the first responder jack, in case anyone was wondering. But the plastic insert that the jack sits in (in the first responder jack base) does NOT fit in the hole of the other base, bummer. It is a little wobbly without it.

adeluca73
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2014

Re: Hi-Lift 60" First Responder Jack---Now w/pics

Post by adeluca73 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:35 pm

I've been eyeing that jack since I bought my PW, 2 yrs ago, but it's real pricey...any big difference in that one and the standard hi-lift in that same size, which is considerably cheaper?
2014 Ram PW SLT: 1st year of the Best Gen
<Build Thread>

Mr.Smith
1000_Posts
1000_Posts
Model Year: 2009

Post by Mr.Smith » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:53 am

Have you noticed that the labeling glows in the dark?

verdesardog
500_Posts
500_Posts
Model Year: 2006

Post by verdesardog » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:21 am

It was nice to see the comparison between my bases and the real first responder one. That is the major difference between first responder and all the others. That and the top piece and the fact that the labels are supposed to glow in the dark (if exposed to bright light first). Seems like if you want a real steel base you should get the first responder since my fabricator has upped the cost of my designed base to the point that cost is about the same for a normal jack + my base or a first responder.
2006 Big Horn 2500 Ram CTD. IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE LIVING LIFE IN PEACE

TwinStick

Post by TwinStick » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:29 pm

It got it's first use tonight. Pulled out/up the neighbors cloths line posts. 4x4's sunk into 5 gal buckets in the ground. He could not get them to budge. Chain, a bolt through the links for security, & wrapped around the post about 3-4x & hooked to it's own links, came right out. Easy peasy. Sorry, no pics.

I'd say it was a good buy, to my house for $200 total (that included shipping) ! :rockon: