Lots got done over the weekend. Finished up my control panel, made a hitch lock, made some mounts for my water tank, put on some umbrella holders, pretty sure I got all the metal work done (for this stage anyway). Then I started some more wiring and misc stuff around the trailer.
Here is the control panel. 8 switches (only 6 being used as of now), battery health and volt gauge. The panel tucks into the lip of the top shelf and is held in place with two bolts on the bottom. I need to get two wing nuts for the bolts so it is easy to take off. On the top shelf I have my marine onboard charger, solar charger, and fuse panel. The battery is on the shelf behind the panel. I rolled all the edges of the panel to give it strength from flexing and to make it look nicer. An extinguisher, extension cord, and wheel chocks are going on the bottom. The ratchet strap will eventually hold down the battery after final install.
1000 watt inverter I had. Mounted it in the 'garage' compartment. I will also have my jump box, toilet, and little buddy heater in here. You can also see one of the 12v outlets.
In the rear on the driver side is the sink. I need to mount the water pump and plumb things in still. It is one of the faucets where the end can be pulled out and turned into a sprayer. There is also a soap dispenser in the sink. It will eventually drain through the floor into a 5 gallon bucket. I have also put a first aid kit in this compartment.
The door for the sink compartment will hold a hand sanitizer and paper towel rack.
Inside the left wall of the bed holds another fire extinguisher and the Ecotemp L5 water heater.
Some backup lighting. I have 4 more of these lights underneath for area/rock lighting.
Fridge/freezer on the bed slide. Will be held down with 2 ratchet straps. This can be accessed easily when the slide is out, or if you open the roof of the bed it gives enough room to open the lid also. There is a 12v outlet under the front lip of the slide, as well as a switch for lighting int he bed (all of my interior lights have not shown up yet, darn shipping from China!).
Solved my locking hitch with a couple pieces of scrap metal. Now it will lock while on my truck.
Made a feed hole for a propane hose for the fire pit. I will have two more propane hoses feeding through the back of the tool box as well. One to the Ecotemp and one to the kitchen compartment for the stove.
Here are the umbrella holders (matching on the other side). This will give a good amount of shade for quick stops where I do not want to pull the canopy out. You can barely see one of the handles I put on the roof as well. Makes it so much easier to get up on the bumper with something to grab on to.
I didn't get any pictures yet of the water tank or the mounts. Or really of the right side of the trailer.
Love the feeling of progress.